The TVLogic VFM-056WP 5.6″ Viewfinder Monitor packs a lot of functionality into a convenient slim form-factor that won’t unbalance a small camera rig. The VFM-056WP holds a 1280×800 LCD display and will accept video from most common sources, with Composite, S-Video, Component, HDMI, and 3G-SDI input compatibility. For using HDSLRs in a more professional capacity, the HDMI signal can be converted and looped through the SDI output—at 720p resolution—for connecting to pro-level monitors or other on-set or studio equipment.
INCLUDED IN KIT:
- TVLogic LP-E6 Battery Back
- 4x Canon EOS 5D/7D batteries with 1x charger
- Cables: 1x TVLogic AB Power Cable, 1x HDMI Cable 3′, 1x HDMI to HDMI Mini, 2x BNC Cable – 3′, 1x AC Power Cable.
- Ultralight Arm Regular
- DSLR Scale: Function Scales SD output from a DSLR to 1280×800 Full Screen
- Focus Assist (Peaking Filter): Red Color is displayed on sharp edges to enhance focus accuracy
- Various Scan Modes: ZERO SCAN, UNDER SCAN, OVER SCAN and 1:1 PIXEL FOR PIXEL
- Markers: Choose framing markers for CENTER, SAFETY AREA, FIT and more.
- SDI Loop Through: Feature allows your HDMI or SDI input signal to be looped through to a second display via SDI
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Displays waveform luminance (Y Level) and Vesctor Scope (B-Y, R-Y on XY axis) in Y/Cb/Cr, Wide and Line modes
- Range Error: Selected values (Y MAX, Y MIN, C MAX, C MIN) are indicated in WAVEFORM/VECTOR* or Y/Cb/Cr modes
- Y Level Check: Displays Y Level as a solid color on screen to assist in exposure adjustments